Thursday, February 9, 2012

Artist Statement draft

For my concentration I decided to choose "True Colors." Which stands for how people who matter are really like. It's hard to tell from first impression what people are like, well truly like. By taking a closer look and studying individual personality, you find a wide range of colors, or known as specific characteristics that make that one person stand out. As an example painting four, titled Nick, shows a person with the most amazing eyes that I have ever seen, which explains why they're enhanced. I had first became interested when taking a picture of a friend and the way the lighting hit, she had several different tones. I then evaluated and explored further using people that are very dear to me other then my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment